Gruve og tunellindustri
Moineau™ progressive cavity pumps
Abrasiveness is the first challenge in the mineral industry. Downtime caused by equipment failure can bring an entire quarry or production facility to a halt. Consequently, robustness, ease of maintenance and spare part delivery times are of the utmost importance.
Ecomoineau™ M progressing cavity pump
The first eco-designed progressing cavity pump.
PCM Ecomoineau™ M is the most compact progressing cavity pump (PCP) available on the market today. Its revolutionary design combines the legendary performance and reliability of PCM PCP technology with a highly modular, eco-friendly design.
- Reduced space requirements
- Reduced life cycle costs
- Simplified servicing
GCA-GVA-GBB cake pumps
Gavo series: cake pumps for concentrated and dehydrated sludges that offer all the advantages of the progressing cavity pumps technology: easy maintenance, respect of products, non pulsating constant flow rate.
The Limeskid is the ideal system for the dosing, metering and injection of lime milk.
The Limeskid is designed to be the perfect piece of lime dosing equipment: it is easy to maintain, offers a cost saving alternative to tedious on-site installations and ensures high-quality and safe operations. In addition, this metering skid is mounted on a secure frame and features a variety of options.
Top features include:
- Compact plug and play unit
- Standardized construction
- Reduced integration costs
- Eliminated risk of clogging
The unit is mounted on a frame, with:
- An injection pump as well as a standby pump (Moineau™ or Delasco™)
- Integrated monitoring and safety systems,
- A wide range of options, including pressure switch, flow-meter, pressure gauges
- Control panel, which can be used to manage all items including storing and feeding lime, as well as preparing and injecting lime milk