Sjekk video HER og se hvor enkelt det er å bytte slange på ROLLIT
Verderflex peristaltic pumps are a comprehensive range of peristaltic hose pumps with hose diameters from 5mm (3/16") to 125mm (5"). These pumps reduce downtime, minimise maintenance costs and provide easy to operate and reliable solutions in difficult pumping environments.
View the Video
Advantages of the Verderflex Peristaltic Pump
- Verderflex peristaltic pumps run at operating pressures up to 16 Bar/230 PSI and flow rates to 90m3/hr /390 US GPM
- Specially designed hose construction to reduce fatigue, resulting in a longer hose service life.
- Simplified disaster proof hose connection for easy maintenance.
- The pumps can be supplied in either close-coupled or long-coupled (bore shaft)styles.
- System connections include DIN PN16, ANSI 150lb and JIS.
- Dry running, the Verderflex peristaltic pump is self priming and will run dry without damage to the pump.
- EHEDG certified hygienic connection options include TriClamp, RJT, ILC, IDF and DIN 11851, all with integral 316 Stainless Steel inserts.
- Can be supplied with accessories including pulsation dampers, dosing controllers, even as complete dosing or transfer stations.
- Clearly defined pump operation and cleaning protocols can be provided as part of the system design process.
- All pumps are supplied with a 2 year warranty covering any defects in workmanship and material under normal use.
Peristaltic Pump applications
The unique design of Verderflex peristaltic pumps make them ideally suited to a wide range of applications, for example:
- Abrasive and highly corrosive products - abrasion is not a limiting factor for the hose and no seals or rotating parts are in contact with the product.
- Shear sensitive applications - the very gentle pumping action does not damage the product.
- The medium to be pumped does not come into contact with any moving parts and is totally and hygienically contained within a robust, heavy duty hose.
- Highly viscous products - the positive displacement action enables high viscosity liquids to be pumped.
- Crystallising media - there are no valves or glands where crystals or product can build up and clog the pump.
- Dosing requirement - the absence of product slip in the hose gives a 100% volumetric efficiency.
- High maintenance situations - the hose is the only wearing part, and with a rapid changeover, downtime is minimal.
- Self-priming applications - the pump can run dry without damage to the hose.
- Products with high concentration of solids - 80% Inorganic solids can be pumped, e.g. in mining applications.
- The pump can be reversed to unblock potential blockages in the suction line.
- Mining industry - dosing process reagents, polymers and slurry transfer
- Water works - Lime, Hypochlorite, Polymer, Ferric Chloride dosing; transfering sludges and filter press feeds
- Chemical industry - corrosive acids, bases and hydrocarbons
- Paints and coatings - Dosing of inks
- Textile industry - Dosing of dyes
- Ceramic industry - Pumping abrasive slip
- Paper and pulp - Pulp, dyes
- Food and beverage - Breweries, wineries, dairies, sugar refining, bakeries, abattoirs and fish processing
- Agriculture - Feed additives, animal vaccines and waste transfer